6.8.26

Yellow 💛

Hei! KesĂ€isin tulee aina tunne, ettĂ€ ei ole kesÀÀ jos ei kuvaa Ninaa (Pullip Nina), niin siitĂ€ syystĂ€ tĂ€ssĂ€ kivoja kesĂ€kuvia mun ihanasta neidistĂ€! ♥
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Vaihdoin vĂ€hĂ€n lokaatiota ja otin kuvia nĂ€iden ihanien keltasten kukkien kanssa! ♥ 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loppuun vielĂ€ yksi extra kuva. ^^ 

Kiitos kun katsoitte!

5 kommenttia:

  1. Hi Siniirr! I found your blog via Alejandra over at Fantasywoods. It's hard to find active doll bloggers so I am pleased to find you are still posting. I love your photos of your pretty Nina Pullip, they are really clear and show her beauty perfectly.
    I hope you will drop by my blog sometime, I have added you to my reading list.
    Big hugs,
    X

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hi! I've never heard about her blog, but it is nice that you find me! ^^ I still post whenever I take photos, I try to do it at least once a month, but sometimes it is hard to find time for hobbies. Thank you and I will check your blog too and add you to my reading list as well! ♥

      Poista
    2. Hahha, I went to put you to my read list but I have been reading your blog already for a while! ^^

      Poista
  2. Hello! I love pullips and I feel I see less and less of them as of late, I wonder why. I don't own any, but I always liked them, my favorite was the Lady Oscar edition they did a gazillion years ago.
    PS. I'm Xanadu's friend :)

    VastaaPoista

Ennen kuin kommentoit olisi kiva kuulla, jos haluaisit nÀhdÀ jostain tietystÀ nukesta kuvia. Jos keksit jotain parannettavaa kuvissani tai teoksissani kerro siitÀ minulle. ^^ Rakentava palaute on myös aina tervetullutta! Kiitos kaikista kommenteista!

Ennenkuin kysyt jotain luethan UKK alueen, jos olen jo aiemmin vastannut kysymykseesi: http://sininnukkeblog.blogspot.com/p/ukk.html